My new single, “Walking On” is available for download today! This single is a modern foot-stomping blues featuring Ty Tuschen on electric guitar. I will write more about the creation process for this recording in the coming days, but for now you can download it (pay whatever you want) from Bandcamp.
I have a brand new recording to share with you today! It’s a newly-recorded version of my song “Walking On,” featuring Ty Tuschen on electric guitar. It’s part of Banding Together 2016, a compilation album to benefit the Spondylitis Association Of America. All proceeds will go to fund research and provide programs and services for people suffering from Spondylitis, a genetic rheumatoid arthritic condition that causes inflammation and fusion in the vertebrae of the spine, affecting more than 2.7 million adults in the United States.
This compilation album features 32 tracks of original music from local musicians and was curated by Lazlo at BlowUpRadio.com. Download the compilation album to support the cause today!
Thanks to everyone who downloaded and listened to my latest solo acoustic album, BandingTogether2015.
In addition to being available for pay-what-you-want download on Bandcamp, it is also now available basically everywhere you can listen to or download music! I’ve listed some of the most popular ones below as hyperlinks. Enjoy!
Banding Together 2015 features eight songs (seven original and one in the public domain) performed live. I recorded it for blowupradio.com’s Banding Together Webathon which aired last month. Today, i’m making it available as a digital album that you can stream, download, and own. I recorded it in my apartment with studio-quality microphones and then worked with Missile Silo Studios to mix and master it. I think it came out sounding pretty great. I hope you agree!
Use the player below to stream or download the album. (If you don’t see the player, click here.)
Here’s the track list of the compilation album you’ll receive:
1. Josh Bicknell – a new start [live at Espresso Joe’s]
2. Jersey Drive – if minds could kill [single version]
3. The Deafening Colors – jerry ryan
4. The Extras, Inc. – some people in this world
5. Lifeguard Nights – bible girl [rough mix]
6. d.smith – alcohol [live]
7. Shotgun Bill and the Red Hot Pistols – one too many
8. David Van Orden Jr. – stories of a man with my name
9. HAL – dichotomy
10. The Clydes – the lie escape
11. Jonathan Andrew – silver screen [live]
12. Diego Allessandro & Lot 25 – restless heart
13. Keith Beck’s Zigman Bird – dry tears
14. Fun While You Wait – lost [live]
15. Christian Beach – paper ships [live]
16. Son Of Dov – breathing fire [live]
17. Fairmont – bad time
18. Suspecting Victim – wolves in sheep clothing
19. Colie Brice – delicate flower (out loud)
20. Weird and Wonderful Words – canoodle
21. Catherine Wacha – the ballad of marion crane
22. Deena – been so crazy lately
23. Faust Fulton And Friends – something real [live]
24. LHCisco – mr. gloom [chill version]
25. A Halo Called Fred – I haz a sad
26. The Blurry Minds – I just want to be gold
27. Little Big Toe – build a boat
28. The Wag – I’ll be all right (F#m7)
29. Naked Ant – the scene
30. Don Lee – brand new star
31. Hat & Boots – I could be
32. 1L – the 1L show
33. Melissa Anthony – 4/14
34. Just Waiting – useless
35. The Accelerators – beat generation
36. Frank & Bill – purple corvette
37. Joe Canzano – ride thru wyoming
38. The Wailing Kids – de la pueblo
39. The Way Out – deep end
40. Bruce Tunkel – friday’s here [live]
41. Mike Clifford – on a friday night
Today, I’m releasing a new record into the world! It’s a recording of my recent performance on Banding Together: A Webathon to Benefit the Spondylitis Association of America.
About the Record
Things you won’t find on the record:
Things you will find on the record:
original songs recorded in their purest, simplest form
The recording features a half hour of original music, recorded in a way that captures the live performance with high fidelity. I worked with Missile Silo Studios to mix and master it professionally, so it sounds good coming out of your sound docks, speakers, and earbuds. (Read more about the recording process here.)
My live album Banding Together 2013, was named #5 in Lazlo’s list of Top 10 Live Albums of 2013! I am so honored to be among a diverse list that also includes Dream Theater, Guster, and the Counting Crows. Wow.
Banding Together 2013 features 30 minutes of original music recorded absolutely live. No auto-tune. No overdubs. No editing. Just my voice, acoustic guitar, and whatever other sounds occured during the performance. The album features eight original songs in their simplist form.
This recording originally aired as part of the Banding Together Webathon Concert to benefit the Spondylitis Association of America on blowupradio.com.